Student Library Council
The Student Library Council (SLC) was created to give students a greater, more active voice in library-related issues and policy-making. SLC is a two-way forum for information exchange between students and the University of Texas Libraries administration.
The Student Library Council (SLC) is charged with maintaining effective communication channels between student organizations and the University of Texas Libraries. SLC serves as a conduit for the transmission of student needs and concerns to the University of Texas Libraries. SLC works with library administrators in reviewing uses of the Student Library Fee and other critical issues and policies.
Comments? Please send us your input about library services.
- Wills Brown (SG), Psychology
- Emily Bulger (GSA), Information Studies
- Cindy Fisher (UTL), First Year Experience Librarian
- Daisy Hao (SCC), Business Honors Program
- Geetika Jerath (SCC), International Relations and Global Studies
- Thor Lund (SG), Mechanical Engineering/Engineering Honors
- Amy Rushing (UTL), Head Librarian, Digital Access Services
- Kara Scott (GSA), Information Studies
- Katherine Strickland Coordinator, PCL Map Room
- Andrew Zigler (SCC), Ancient History and Classical Civilization