The following maps were produced by the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, unless otherwise indicated.
- Djibouti U.S. Dept. of State 1981 (204K)
- 1:2,000,000 - Africa Topographic Maps U.S. Defense Mapping Agency
- This series includes all of Djibouti
- 1:2,000,000 - Northern Somalia [includes most of Djibouti] (1.75MB) and map key and scale (345K).
- Portion of AMS Series 2201, Sheet 21 "Djibouti". Published by the U.S. Army Map Service, 1968. See link above for entire series
- 1:1,000,000 - Operational Navigation Chart Series U.S. Defense Mapping Agency Aerospace Center. Not for navigational use
- Sheets K-5 and K-6 include all of Djibouti
- 1:1,000,000 - International Map of the World U.S. Army Map Service
- This series covers much of Djibouti. Clickable map
- 1:500,000 - Tactical Pilotage Charts U.S. National Imagery and Mapping Agency. Not for navigational use
- This series covers Djibouti
Maps on Other Web Sites