- Become a Courtesy Borrower and check out print and media-based materials from any UT Libraries location.
- Online access to a variety of databases, including many full text articles, is available to Austin Public Library (APL) card holders. For information on how to apply, go to Library Card Application.
- Many of our licensed databases are available to in-person visitors to the library after being authorized for computer use. For more information please refer to the Visitor EID web site. [Choosing a "Strong Password" will help expedite the process.]
Not in Austin?
- See if your local library has similar benefits through the TexShare library program.
- Document Express provides photocopies of articles held in the University of Texas at Austin Libraries' collection. This service is for any individual requesting information for personal or academic research. There is a charge for this service.
Members of the University of Texas Alumni Association may annually present verification of membership and a photo ID at the Courtesy Borrower Desk and receive a complimentary borrower card which will allow members to check out print and media-based materials from any UT Libraries location free of charge. Also includes off-campus access to Academic Search Alumni Edition and Business Source Alumni Edition [Please note this is not the complete version of Academic Search Complete or Business Source Complete.]